& Drink Well
This is NEW territory for everyone. We will be making every effort to keep our visitors, friends, and staff as safe as possible. We appreciate your assistance and patience.
* Moved tables outdoors, under trees and tents for ample shade and safe distances between each.
* Wooden picnic tables are covered with plastic table cloths for effective sanitation.
* We encourage visitors to bring their own picnic blankets and portable chairs to set up on the grounds (Shaded areas are at a premium so if you want to bring your own pop-up tent, do so.)
* Our tasting room is NOT open for seating, but for service.
We request our visitors to WEAR A MASK inside the building.
* Selling wine by the bottle, the glass, or in flights - we won't be offering tastings right now, but we will be happy to help you decide what wines to select based upon your personal preferences.
* We have cheese and crackers, and other light snacks available, but please bring food from home and enjoy picnics style.
- Your Like Family to Us! Stay Safe
- Friends at Hartwood.
"Our Sangria Rocks!" There we said it! We can pretend we "slaved for hours" or we can just give you the amazingly EZ Sangria recipe card when you visit the winery. You'll love the taste of our Rappahannock Red - Sangria! Also served by the glass at our winery.
ALL FURRY kids win Blue Ribbons in Hartwood's Kennel Club!
No Tastings at Present
MUST TRY - SANGRIA
We offer you a friendly atmosphere, We welcome you to bring your children, grandchildren, and granddogs.
Pack a picnic. If it adds to your comfort bring your own picnic blanket and chairs.
Many people meet here "in the middle" between NOVA, DMV, Richmond & Charlottesville, since we are about an hour from each.
Picnics & Pups Welcome!
Address:345 Hartwood Road,
Fredericksburg VA 22406
Kid, Pet, & Picnic Friendly
Try Our New Flights!
Find Us on Facebook, too!
We are offering flights of wines instead of tastings. You select your preferred five wine flight and we will serve them in sweet/petite disposable glasses.
Grapes and Grains Trail Ticket holders - please know these tickets will be honored and expiration dates extended. Check the website link below for details. Thank you.
OUTSIDE FOR NOW
Porch Sitting, Shaded Tables
Serving in Plastic - SO...
BYOG - Bring Your Own Glass!
Wednesday - Friday 11am to 5pm
Saturday - Sunday 11am to 6pm
We sell snacks (light fare - cheese,
crackers, etc.) or you encouraged to
pack a picnic and join us outside!
We're VERY pet friendly!
Copyright Hartwood Winery. All rights reserved.