These Four Wines Pair Well with Holiday Meals - Ask for Recommendations
& Drink Well
OUTSIDE FOR NOW
Porch Sitting, Shaded Tables
Serving in Plastic - SO...
BYOG - Bring Your Own Glass!
Wednesday - Friday 11am to 5pm
Saturday - Sunday 11am to 6pm
We sell snacks (light fare - cheese,
crackers, etc.) or you encouraged to
pack a picnic and join us outside!
We're VERY pet friendly!
While we are not claiming to be the center of the universe (because that is Ashland, VA,) we can claim to be a great mid-way meet-up location. We are about an hour from many areas. So meet your friends half-way & spend the day. Picnics, Pups, & Little Peeps are ALL welcome here.
ALL FURRY kids win Blue Ribbons in Hartwood's Kennel Club!
We offer you a friendly atmosphere, We welcome you to bring your children, grandchildren, and granddogs.
Pack a picnic. If it adds to your comfort bring your own picnic blanket and chairs, feel free to do so.
Many people meet here "in the middle" between NOVA, DMV, Richmond & Charlottesville, & Williamsburg since we are about an hour from each.
Address:345 Hartwood Road,
Fredericksburg VA 22406
Flights are our Thing NOW
No Tastings at Present
We are offering flights of wines instead of tastings. You select your preferred five wine flight and we will serve them in sweet/petite disposable glasses. A generously poured five glass flight is $12
Grapes and Grains Trail Ticket holders - please know these tickets will be honored and expiration dates extended. Check the website link below for details. Thank you.
We are making every effort to ensure our visitors, friends, and staff feel welcome and safe as the weather gets colder. We always appreciate your assistance.
* Many tables outdoors, at safe distances between each.
* On beautiful weather days sometimes outdoor seating areas are at a premium. We encourage visitors to bring their own picnics, blankets, portable chairs, and even pop-up tents to set up on our grounds. We want you to be comfortable and stay a while.
* Our tasting room is small but is open for limited seating, on a first come basis.
We request our visitors to WEAR A MASK inside the building and keep them on as much as practical if you are seated inside.
* We are selling flights (not able to do tastings) you pick your personal preferences - we are happy to help. You may want to bring your own glass - as we use disposable cups at present.
* We have cheese and crackers, and other light snacks available. BUT but please bring food from home and enjoy it picnic style.
- Your Like Family to Us! Stay Safe
- Friends at Hartwood.
Meet In the Middle
20% OFF on Closed Bottles of these featured wines
Kid, Pet, & Picnic Friendly
Find Us on Facebook, too!
Thanksgiving Wines 20% OFF
Picnics & Pups Welcome!
Mulled Wine &
Copyright Hartwood Winery. All rights reserved.