OUTSIDE FOR NOW
Porch Sitting, Shaded Tables
Serving in Plastic - SO...
BYOG - Bring Your Own Glass!
Wednesday - Friday 11am to 5pm
Saturday - Sunday 11am to 6pm
We sell snacks (light fare - cheese,
crackers, etc.) or you encouraged to
pack a picnic and join us outside!
We're VERY pet friendly!
"Our Sangria Rocks!" There, we said it! We can pretend we "slaved for hours" or we can just give you the amazingly EZ Sangria recipe card when you visit the winery. While the weather is still warm we will be selling Sangria by the glass - so get it "while it's hot." (teehee)
Take Flight for $12
We offer you a friendly atmosphere, We welcome you to bring your children, grandchildren, and granddogs.
Pack a picnic. If it adds to your comfort bring your own picnic blanket and chairs.
Many people meet here "in the middle" between NOVA, DMV, Richmond & Charlottesville, since we are about an hour from each.
Flights are our NEW Thing
No Tastings at Present
Picnics & Pups Welcome!
& Drink Well
ALL FURRY kids win Blue Ribbons in Hartwood's Kennel Club!
MUST TRY - SANGRIA
Address:345 Hartwood Road,
Fredericksburg VA 22406
Kid, Pet, & Picnic Friendly
Find Us on Facebook, too!
We are offering flights of wines instead of tastings. You select your preferred five wine flight and we will serve them in sweet/petite disposable glasses. A generously poured five glass flight is $12
Grapes and Grains Trail Ticket holders - please know these tickets will be honored and expiration dates extended. Check the website link below for details. Thank you.
We are making every effort to keep our visitors, friends, and staff feel as welcome and be as safe as possible. We appreciate your assistance and patience.
* Moved tables outdoors, under trees and tents for ample shade and safe distances between each.
* Depending upon how busy we are, sometimes shaded areas are at a premium. We encourage visitors to bring their own picnics, blankets, portable chairs, and tents to set up on the grounds. We want you to be comfortable and stay a while.
* Our tasting room is NOT open for seating, but for serving you.
We request our visitors to WEAR A MASK inside the building.
* Selling wine by the bottle, the glass, or in flights - we won't be offering tastings right now, but we will be happy to help you decide what wines to select based upon your personal preferences.
* We have cheese and crackers, and other light snacks available, but please bring food from home and enjoy picnics style.
- Your Like Family to Us! Stay Safe
- Friends at Hartwood.
Copyright Hartwood Winery. All rights reserved.